- As Flora Garden Hotel’s, we comply with environmental laws and regulations and organize our
activities in this direction. We aim to minimize our environmental impact while carrying out our
activities. We measure our environmental performance according to our targets and see the stages
we progress regularly and strive for improvement.
We provide training to our employees on the roles they will play in these goals and studies.
We invite guests to participate in our activities to reduce our environmental impact.
With these goals and studies we aim to:
To create a safe and healthy workplace and ensure that staff have regular training and that they
have safe and emergency equipment.
- As Flora Garden Hotels Management, we aim to reduce water, energy and waste consumption
every year through awareness studies.
- We use natural resources in a correct way using reusable materials and making purchases in this
direction and use reusable packaging materials.
- We are setting up egg areas to protect the animals that are in danger of extinction, and
encourage them to take care of our guests.
- We ensure that the energy consumed by the sector is used in a responsible manner, including
storage, improvement of energy adequacy, and prioritization of renewable energy sources.
- Every employee and collaborator in Flora Garden Hotels is obliged to follow and follow this
policy and to report to the Flora Garden Hotels management about environmental, health and
safety. Managers are also expected to sanction.
T.C. The laws and regulations published by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization are
adhered to and an effective waste management plan is planned and the staff is informed. Our facility
works with an environmental consultant company, the company follows all our environmental
activities and fulfills our legal requirements.