Flora Garden Ephesus has become one of the best and most popular hotels in the world with Holidaycheck.
Green Key is an eco-label awarded to more than 2,200 hotels and other sites in 45 countries worldwide. Green Key is a non-governmental, non-profit, independent Program. It is recognized and supported by the World Tourism Organization and UNEP. Green Key is presently the largest global eco-label for accommodation and has a national administration centre in each participating country.
Green Key aims to :
- Raise the awareness of leisure establishment staff and clients,
- Increase the use of sustainable methods of operation and technology,
- Run ecologically sound and responsible businesses, and thereby,
- Reduce resource, energy usage,
Flora Garden Ephesus has been awarded with eşsiz Guest Comment Awards ’’ from Booking.com ’with its personalized service and unique holiday pleasure.
Flora Garden EPHESUS Achieves Prestigious Travelife Gold Award
- The Blue Flag is a voluntary eco-label awarded to more than 4000 beaches and marinas in 48 countries across Europe, South Africa, Morocco, Tunisia, New Zealand, Brazil, Canada and the Caribbean.
- The Blue Flag works towards sustainable development of beaches and marinas through strict criteria dealing with Water Quality, Environmental Education and Information, Environmental Management, and Safety and Other Services.
- The Blue Flag Program is owned and run by the non-government, non-profit organization the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE).
Preverisk has been carrying out an external and independent Health and Hygiene programme at Flora Garden Ephesus Hotel during summer 2018.
This programme covers food and water safety in line with FTO & HACCP, local and international standards and regulations, with the main aim of reducing the risk of food and water borne illnesses.
Other illnesses transmitted through the environment have also been considered, like norovirus, influenza.
Within the scope of this programme, Preverisk carried out following training courses for all staff and managers through our expert Health and Hygiene Consultants:
1. Food Safety, F&B department
2. Drinking and Potable Water System Hygiene & Legionnaires, Technical service & Housekeeping department
3. Swimming Pool Hygiene, Technical service department
4. Prevention of the spread of viral gastroenteritis, All departments
Preverisk has the pleasure of acknowledging the effort, commitment and accountability shown by departments Flora Garden Ephesus Hotel since April 2016 demonstrates that implemented system is being professionally managed and continuously improved and it is awarded with Preverisk Health and Hygiene Certificate according to its monthly periodic inspection scores.
|Yalın Bozkurt||D. Miquel Puiggròs Noguera|
|Head of Health & Safety,||Technical Coordinator,|
|Preverisk||Services Group Turkey||Preverisk||Services Group|