At Flora Garden Hotels Group, the health and safety of our valued guests is very important to us.
- Publication of the World Health Organization (WHO) titled “Operational Issues for Covid-19 Management” for the Hospitality Industry.
- T. C. Statements and recommendations of the Ministry of Health Science Board, T.C. Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Safe Tourism Criteria, T.C.Ministry of Interior, Accommodation Facilities Circular,T.C Family, Labor and Social Service. Ministry Circular
- Comments and recommendations of the Ministry of Health of the Federal Republic of Germany
- A new set of standards was added with the opinions and suggestions of the Local Health Units (Provincial General Sanitary Committee) and Sector unions,
Our Central Pandemic Monitoring Board, which we established right at the beginning of the pandemic process, constantly follows the agenda and developments.
Necessary updates are made in procedures and practices in accordance with new situations developing and with the findings and suggestions of our Board.
In addition, our General Managers Workplace Health & Safety Committees have been formed with the commitment to provide the necessary training for their staff which we undertake to give.
OUR EMPLOYEES RELATED MEASURES AND RELEVANT HYGIENE RULES
- The effective and safe general hygiene and health of our employees who have direct or indirect relations with you, our distinguished guests, is one of the most important factors for the application of these procedures. The precaution we have taken in this regard and our directions are below.
- The service vehicles that our employees use for their transportation to and from the hotel are disinfected before and after service.
- Our employees have to apply cologne/hand disinfectant containing minimum 70% alcohol in all Service Vehicles, for disinfecting hands and wearing a protective face mask is compulsorary and will be monitiored for compliance during their travel. Service drivers also follow these rules.
- Our employees will undergo general health screening before starting work and Temperatures will be taken non-contact thermometers. Any personnel found to have high fever and/or illness will not be allowed to work..
- Staff uniforms will be frequently changed and washed at high temperatures.Staff will undergo disinfection procedures before starting work.
- Sufficient staff will be provided in all common areas and in the background workplace. There are a sufficient number of disinfection units available in each department to cater for the number of staff on duty to enable them to wash and disinfect hands according to the relevant rules. Our Management Committee will ensure monitoring of such.
- In the background workplace areas such as housekeeping, food and beverage production areas and dishwashing our working staff must wear a protective face mask and disposable gloves.
- Information posters and brochures on Covid-19 and hygiene procedures will be prominently displayed in our personnel areas, and the social distancing rule will be applied in these areas.
- All of our employees, our guests and their travelling companions will know and apply the social distancing rule. Any of our employees in direct communication with our guests will wear protective face masks.
- One of our certified Workplace Physicians will be attending our hotels for our employees. Emergency Action plans are in place.
- Since the onset of the Covid-19 procedures firms specialising in epidemic and prevention methods and transmission conditions have been providing training sessions to our personnel which are ongoing to ensure up to date control measures are being followed. These are supplemented by departmental meetings held on a daily basis.
- All public areas, guest rooms, restaurants, bars, SPA and fitness areas, Kids Club and playgrounds, meeting rooms and all other guest areas and kitchen areas, personnel usage areas, offices and warehouses/storage depots are thoroughly cleaned and certified by the Ministry of Health All materials have been disinfected.
Periodic disinfection procedures performed by professional teams will be continued.
In addition, our mobile disinfection teams will be continually working throughout our hotels to ensure adequate disinfection.
GENERAL AREAS OUR HYGIENE AND CLEANING RULES
- We work with Diversey, which is internationally known for chemical cleaning products in all our hotels. Diversey company provides detailed training to all our staff at regular intervals. For this reason, it is ensured that proper chemicals are used during cleaning. Cleaning procedures are provided with suitable cleaning materials and different equipment for each area.
- All our General venues, and needs every point in WC heard in our hand-disinfection apparatus and units, and their follow-up is meticulously maintained.
- In all general areas and toilets surfaces that are constantly touched ie.door handles, handrails, elevators, elevator buttons, sinks, taps, urinals and toilet bowls, as always great care is taken to clean up with water and detergent. After application, diluted bleach and chlorine tablets are used.
- Our personnel who work in these areas are provided with masks and disposable gloves for their work operation..
- Detailed cleaning will be provided by shortening the cleaning and disinfection intervals and monitored and controlled via timesheets which will be subject to random auditing by an independant manager.
- The capacity and usage of our elevators has been revised according to social distance rules and therefore will be limited and regulated. Elevator use instructions will be clearly visible to all guests.
- All common areas and sitting areas in public places are rearranged to comply with social distancing restrictions.
OUR FRONT OFFICE OPERATIONS
- A number of additional measures have been taken regarding your hygienic entry to and exit from our hotels.
- At our entrance doors all guests will have their temperatures taken by a contactless thermometer. Masks and disposable gloves will be given. To comply with legal requirements guests will be required to provide the hotel with their contact details, address and phone numbers, also to inform the hotel of their last 14 days of travel, chronic illnesses and whether or not they have contracted Covid-19, via the registration card/travel information card. This information may be shared with any necessary authorities to assist with any tracking and tracing deemed necessary. This is a legal obligation and responsibility for our hotels.
- On entry to our hotels your suitcases and other baggage will be disinfected and taken directly to your respective room by our personnel wearing protective clothing who have received the necessary training in this regard.
- Our Front Office personnel will use masks, gloves and visors and will explain, in general, the measures we are taking and information leaflets we have prepared on this subject will be given .
- Hand sanitizers, hygiene mats, masks and specified waste bins in accordance with the Waste Management Directive are located in the reception area.
- Our Front Office personnel will use masks, gloves and visors and will explain, in general, the measures we are taking and information leaflets we have prepared on this subject will be given.
- All door key cards and towel cards will be disinfected and prepared in accordance with Covid-19 procedures prior to your arrival. Any items given to you will be disinfected each time.
- An assigned member of our Guest Services team will provide information to our guests regarding precautions and measures to be followed as well as nay other relevant information you may need. They are there to help you enjoy your stay with us.
- Guests driving to our premises will be met by personnel in protective clothing who will disinfect the car keys and place them in individual single-use bags.
- To allow for a quick and easy check-in and later check-out from our hotel you may greatly assist us by following our procedures and adhering to the social distancing guidelines. For your comfort the distance ranges are shown and where necessary, safe resting areas have been created.
- In case of a negative situation procedures will be followed in accordance with our Emergency Action Plan.
- Any guests wishing to exercise a remote check-in, in accordance with the law and Personal Data Protection Act, must e-mail the hotel using their recognised email address and provide such information necessary to meet our legal obligation. Remote check-in is safer.
- Contactless POS machines will be used wherever possible although certain countries exercise restrictions, most foreign banks do not allow however all machines will be disinfected before use..
- Guests using our mobile applications in our hotels will be able to receive information, announcements and any other communications in a faster and healthier manner.
- Rooms will be kept empty, ventilated and sterilized for all our guests 12 hours before they enter their rooms. A disinfected room key card will be given to the guest.
- Rooms will be kept empty, ventilated and sterilized for all our guests 12 hours before they enter their rooms. A disinfected room key card will be given to the guest..
- Hygiene wipes and disinfectant will be available for our guests to disinfect their personal belongings.
- In order to collect infected wastes in accordance with regulations, ‘Infected Waste Bins’ will be kept in the reception area.
- Covid-19 procedures and basic hygiene rules are available in 4 different languages in the reception area.
- Front Office desk, table and chairs will be disinfected frequently in accordance with our General Areas cleaning and disinfecting policy. Disinfectant cleaning liquid will be available at the reception desk
- General usage of hotel computers/laptops will be severely restricted for guests.
- Mouse and keyboards of all computers, phones, cash register, POS, printers etc. will be disinfected every half hour.
- Lobby areas and office interiors will be frequently ventilated and disinfected..
- Our Guest Relations desk and seating areas will adhere to all social distancing rules at all times and whilst talking to guests our Guest Relations staff will practise social distancing and ensure such criteria is applied throughout our hotels.
- Cologne and disinfectant will be used at the Guest Relations desk where all the materials to be used will be frequently disinfected.
- Our Guest Relations employees are fully conversant with all Covid-19 precautions and rules, basic hygiene and cleaning rule and will inform our guests about this when necessary..
- Any of our guests falling ill or feeling unwell in our facilities are to report immediately to Guest Relations who will escort them to our Doctor’s Office and where their health status will be monitored. Management will be informed..
- Guests with special needs must inform our Guest Services teams who will assist accodingly
- In all instances maximum attention will be paid to social distancing criteria..
- Our purpose is to ensure that whilst staying with us all our guests stay in a clean and hygienic place and feel safe and comfortable in their rooms.
- Housekeeping staff and administrators working in room cleaning will wear disposable gloves and masks. After cleaning each room they will don new masks and gloves and use new cleaning cloths and wash their hands before starting cleaning. Disposable paper towels will also be available for use.
- Effective disinfectant and bleach are used in room cleaning with particular attention paid to the frequently touched surfaces, ie. door handles, telephone handsets, television controls, air conditioning controls, light switches, kettles, and batteries are also disinfected as well as cleaning the mini bars..
- Towels, sheets etc. are changed periodically and it is not permitted to shake them as this will prevent the spread of dust and particles. All dirty linens are collected in individual bags.
- Medical wastes from the rooms are removed with gloves and the gloves are then renewed..
- All used towels are washed at 90 degrees and with sufficient time to kill bacteria..
- Cleaning products, soap, shampoo etc, prepared for our guests’ use are disinfected first and in addition to these products hand disinfectant has been added for your use.
- During the supply of our mini-bar products a disinfectant process is followed before they are taken and stored in a safe environment and prior to being placed in the mini-bar in your room they are again disinfected.
- Our rooms are ventilated for a minimum of 1 hour after the cleaning process is completed and whilst vacant they are routinely disinfected.
- Room capacities are monitored meticulously and all applicable cleaning procedures adhered to dependent on occupancy numbers. Room changes are restricted.
- New guests are not allowed access to rooms for a certain period of time after disinfection procedures which are in accordance with the Ministry of Health. Devices used in this room check-out cleaning process are also in accordance with the Ministry of Health.
- Other textile products, room curtains, bed runner, seating etc are steam-cleaned at high temperatures. All textile products are washed in at least 65 C programs.
- The cloths used during cleaning are separated for each location ie. toilet, shower and surfaces, according to their colour codes.
- Cleaning will continue within the standards and all linens will be changed for any room changes.
- There is regular cleaning of all tools and equipment, carts, buckets, dustpans, cloths, mops etc. followed by disinfection with alcohol-based surface disinfectant.
- Hygiene measures taken throughout the facility are available on the INFO channels on all televisions in our hotels and also available via our mobile applications
- All rooms will be controlled and checked that the room has passed all hygiene controls and the door to the room will indicate this and that the room is ready. The SAFETYSTAY room seal will be in operation and it will state that no one has entered after cleaning.
- Should any guest be diagnosed with COVID-19 all textiles, such as bed linen and towels in that room will be placed in separate bags and after 72 hours of these products being kept in isolation within the confines of the laundry it may be deemed applicable to wash these items separately from other materials.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES OUTLETS
To ensure that we meet with social distancing criteria throughout our hotels the full capacities within our food and beverage units will not be used.
- The open buffet service system in our hotels will be narrowed to a certain extent, with new procedures in place and offering more hygienic and safe materials and equipment. Self service will not be allowed, there will be a responsible distance between the buffet and our cooks in charge will be constantly present providing necessary directions and service.
- Hand disinfection equipment and hygiene mats will be at the entrances of all Food & Beverage units and our staff will be on hand to welcome you, advise you of any relevant capacity restrictions and provide necessary guidance for you.
- In our all-inclusive hotels in addition to our open buffet restaurants we will also have our a’la carte restaurants available for our guests however they will only operate with a set menü.
- Tables, chairs, stools in all Food & Beverage units will be arranged in accordance with the social distance rules (1,5m When considering the spacious sizes and sufficient capacities of our restaurants, bars and public areas we are also able to consider utilising our grassed areas for service to ensure that we protect our guests and meet the social distancing restrictions..
- Tablecloths and cloth napkins will not be used at our tables but they will be properly disinfected after each use. In some cases we may offer condiments, ie. salt, pepper etc. for single use.
- Self-service tea and coffee machines will not be available to our guests.
- Crockery in our Food & Beverage units are not necessarily washed by hand, but by dishwasher at a high temperature (85°C and above) and knives, forks, and spoons will be in disposable packaging. According to the suitability of the unit presentations may be made with disposable materials (plates, forks, knives and spoons).
- General cleaning of food & beverage venues, tables, chairs, benches, buffets and all other materials are cleaned at the beginning and end of each service period with disinfection procedures carried out according to the applicable procedure.
- All restaurants will be disinfected at the end of working hours including all surfaces, Equipment and ambient air units. Ventilation of restaurants is carried out frequently throughout the day and ventilation units are disinfected with the ozone device. During disinfection procedures the area will be closed for use and only the sanitation kit will be inside.
- After every guest’s use tables and chairs will be wiped with disinfectant and will be made ready for the next guest.
- Highchairs used by our baby guests will be disinfected with suitable disinfectants after each use with post-disinfection setups covered by stretchfilm ready for next use.
- Depending on availability, a table number will be given to the tables in the restaurant and this is recorded for each table with the relevant room number.
- There will be no setup on the table however once the guests are seated service teams will provide place settings and condiments will be provided.
- Water service will be served to the table in individual bottles of either 25cl or 1.5lt capacity according to request.
- For drinks requests services may be made in paper cups, porcelain cups or single service glasses.
- Guests will be asked how many sugars they want and will be served accordingly. Service packages are prepared by a designated person who will ensure that they are all disinfected and packaged in accordance with strict hygiene measures.
- It is likely that disposable products will be preferred for pool/beach services.
- Service personnel will use black gloves and masks..
- For all room service and room set-ups for anniversary, birthdays, repeat guests etc any fruit, dessert or other foods will be served covered with strict hygiene measures taken during delivery.
- Mini Bar products will be stocked in cabinets after disinfection
- Bar tops and service areas, benches, stools, chairs and armchairs will be closed/removed periodically for deep cleaning with surface disinfectant.
- Disposable cloths (preferably towel napkins) will be used in all units.
- Bar stools, chairs and armchairs will be placed in accordance with social distance rules with one space left empty on fixed stools.
- Dishwashers will be undergo a sterilised empty wash every ten washes.
- All ice machines will be emptied at the end of the day and disinfected.
- Bar food will be prepared by a designated person only. Other employees will not be practising.
- Other bar materials such as straws, cocktail sticks, coaster etc. will be stored in closed bags.
- Bar garnishes will not be kept on the bar but in a sterile cooler box.
- Bar equipment ie shakers, stirrers and bar spoon etc. will be disinfected after each use and at the end of the day soaked and cleaned with Suma Dip.
- The staff working at the station will be fixed and disinfection procedures for mandatory changes will be applied.
- Drinks will be presented either in disposable cups or sterilized glasses.
- Porcelain cups used for hot beverage orders will be washed in the dishwasher after use with a periodical disinfection process applied.
- At the start of every shift the Kitchen Chef and Sous Chefs will have a meeting to give general information about Covid-19, how to work in the kitchen, the rules to be followed and their relevance and importance. This will be explained to all staff including dishwashing staff and protective materials, bonnets, masks and gloves, will be provided.
- Our staff will wash and disinfect their hands every 15 minutes.
- Our local dishes are prepared in advance and opened to guests at their request by our chefs.
- Appetizers, olive oils and salads will be prepared in minimal quantity and open but served from the buffet by the chef. Contact by the guest with the serving tongs will be prevented.
- Servings will be prepared earlier and presented in individual casserole or porcelain dishes. Turkish dishes will be served to our guests.
- Main courses and grills in our open buffet are prepared by, and will be served to you, by our chefs.
- All of our delicatessen products will be sliced fresh according to the guest’s wishes and presented accordingly.
- Our single portion desserts and fruits prepared for our open buffet will be served by our chefs.
- Where applicable any seasonal fruits on the beach will be presented to our guests in disposable packages.
A’LA CARTE RESTAURANTS
- Open table breakfast service will be limited with service to the table by the service staff.
- Our hot products are carefully prepared by our chefs and covered and will be served by them.
- Orders in our Snack Restaurant will be prepared and served to the table.
- Food prepared at our ‘Live Cooking’ stations and our Al-a Minute areas in our buffets will be served to the guests by the chefs.
SPA FITNESS CENTER
- We are working to high hygienic conditions for your safety in our Turkish bath, sauna, massage areas and fitness centre where disposable materials will be provided.
All of our staff who carry out these services will follow the rules we set to disinfect and dry themselves before and after each service is provided and they will wear the correct protective equipment.
The use of these facilities as well as being subject to hygienic conditions their capacity will be limited as all sports equipment and machines will be approved by the Ministry of Health and follow their guidelines for distancing and disinfection, being a minimum of 2 metres apart and full disinfection procedures applied after each use and disposable paper towels available. All entrances have a hand disinfectant unit.
General areas such as dressing rooms, showers, toilets and wardrobes and all linens such as towels, bathrobes, loincloths and locker keys are cleaned and disinfected to our previously mentioned standards.
BEACH,POOL AND FUN ACTIVITIES
- The safe physical distance rule will apply to the distances between the sunbeds around our indoor pool, outdoor pools and on our beaches with new layouts to meet these rules. The capacities of our sun terraces and beaches are sufficient to meet this criteria.
- Our pool cleanliness is always, despite any illness or epidemic, in accordance with the industry chemical values (chlorine level 1-3 ppm in open pools) and are checked and recorded a minimum of 4 times a day and guests will see this continues to be made.
- All sunbeds, chaise cushions, beach and pool Cabanas materials are cleaned daily with the necessary disinfection processes.
- Indoor pool ventilation systems work correctly and cleaned/disinfected routinely and records kept.
- In accordance with the safe physical distance rules for sports and entertainment activities in our hotels will continue but in low capacities and soft animation only.
- Our beach towels will be given in bags with gloves and presented to the guest.
- Guests are requested and encouraged to take a shower before entering the pool. Notice boards will reinforce this.
- Disinfection fluids will be present at all pool entrances. All sunbeds, coffee tables, chairs etc. around the pool will be disinfected after each use.
- Guests will be asked to undertake a disinfection process for the personal toys they bring with them or their use in the pool will be disallowed.
- According to the social distance rule guests will be guided to the water slides. To ensure that social distancing is met, any slides of 3 lanes will have the middle lane closed. The slides will be closed regularly and disinfected periodically.
- The sunbeds on the beach are 2m apart according to the safe distance rule and there will be hand sanitizer on the beach area at regular intervals.
- All toilets in these areas will be disinfected at regular intervals, recorded and management checks will take place and be noted.
- Due to social distancing all light cardio exercises will be recommended in open areas and guests participating in our activities will be 1.5 metres apart, from left to right and front to back. This allows the exercise to be followed comfortably and to meet the social distance rules. Instructors will arrange placings and will also maintain a distance of 1.5 metres.
- All sports equipment, Pilates mats, step boards etc will be disinfected after the activity. In addition, clean towels will be distributed in the exercise area and after the activity they are put into the laundry cart.
- The activity area is open and hand sanitizer available for our guests .
- The choreography of all stage shows and live music will follow social distancing rules and guests will not be invited to the stage.
- The precautions to be taken for the live music and show groups coming from the outside are as follows:
Temperatures will be taken and disinfectant process by the security at the staff door, masks will be distributed and the performers will be directed to the backstage in a controlled manner observing social distancing rules.
Once they have completed their sound checks etc or deposited their performing equipment they will remain in an isolated area and take their refreshments/meals. There will not be any contact with the guest.
PURCHASING ORDER & GOODS DELIVERY DEPTS
- There is a hygiene unit at the entrance of the depot for mandatory use by all outside visitors, delivery drivers etc. Only after using this facility will they be allowed entry.
- Vehicle disinfection document will not be recognised from the vehicle arriving during the acceptance of the goods as the disinfection of the vehicle with ozone will be conducted by our team.
- All suppliers will have their temperatures at the entrance.
- In the delivery area a social distance area will be created. Precautions will be taken and must be followed and rules will be displayed in the space for everyone to see as a large visual reminder.
- All the tools, equipment and surfaces used will be disinfected before and after each use.
- All products are packaged and will be stored not in direct contact with the pallets, floor or wall.
- Thorough daily, weekly and monthly cleaning and disinfection plans will be followed and checks will be in place to ensure coordination with the quality department.
- All tanks will be disinfected according to the disinfection plan.
- Bulk products without packaging will not be accepted. This will be stated in purchase specifications, in particular, breads will only be considered if bagged.
- All products that we purchase are checked by the relevant departments for quality acceptance.
- Fruits and vegetables will be supplied in plastic bags in bags.
- To avoid any risk of cross-contamination of packaging materials a separate warehouse will be used and will be maintained in a mannery that does not have any risk.
- Mask, gloves and other personal hygiene wastes will be placed in the storage area MEDICAL WASTE. Here it will be gathered in a defined dustbin with the lid closed to the household trash and it will be taken away in double bags. Disposal by municipal vehicles within the scope of domestic waste
- will complete the disposal procedures..
- Our Technical Services team will disinfect the air conditioners of all rooms regularly and all general area air conditioner filters will be disinfected once a week.
- A minimum of 4 measurements are made daily in the pools, these measurements will be visible to guests and in accordance with pool regulations, dosing is as 1-3 ppm chlorine in routine measurements. All backwash of the pools is done daily. Chlorine value is increased to 20 ppm for 8 hours and ph 7.2. This will be set at 7.5 and is mandatory.
- Shock chlorination is applied to the pools once a week. The recommended levels of cleaning and disinfection of pool water analysis is done in accredited laboratories every 15 days to verify compliance and these values will be hung on the guest boards.
- Drainage and disinfection of our water tanks and boiler tanks, and domestic water will continue to be kept in the range of 0.3-0.5 ppm with chlorine.
- When called to attend to any malfunctions or control of equipment, especially in guest rooms, food and beverage warehouse, preparation and presentation areas masks and gloves will be mandatory.
- Technical tanks will continue to be disinfected with ozone and ULV. Technical service annual periodic maintenance of all equipment will be done in accordance with accredited legislation
- All job interviews will take place between 10.00 hrs and 15.00 hrs.
- On entry to the hotel all applicants will have their temperatures taken at the security gate prior to entry to the hotel and if satisfactory will be given a mask and asked to use disinfectant before being escorted to the HR office.
- HR office workers will observe the social distancing rules and wear masks and gloves thereby ensuring that all applicants are interviewed in accordance with the correct recruitment procedure.
- HR personnel will then escort successful applicants to the relevant department manager.
- Training will be given in the training room and previously determined units, with the number of personnel in attendance in accordance with the rules of social distance. The wearing of masks throughout is compulsory.
- Some of the applied training, ie. First Aid, will not be implemented due to social distance rules.
- The number of interviewees at any given time will be restricted by the capacity of the area provided for the completion of the relevant paperwork, this will ensure social distancing measures are observed.
- During Business entry process and signing documents will keep social distance. Likewise, hiring procedures will be done in certain time zones..
- All the rules that apply to the Human Resources office will be posted on the office door. Those who do not obey these rules will not be permitted to enter the office.
- Materials used in HR will be treated with disinfectant during working hours.
- Any queries and requests of all our employees will be received via e-mail or whatsapp and any we will strive to address any problems before a visit to the office is necessary.
PERSONNEL ACCOMMODATION RULES
- In accordance with the criteria there will be quarantine rooms in existing lodgings.
- Maximum of 2 people in rooms (number of people can be determined by calculating square metres)
- Personnel/Staff coming from outside the city will be accommodated in quarantine rooms.
- Personnel entering the lodgings will disinfect their luggage, bags and selves at the entrance to the accommodation before being allowed access to the lodging.
- The staff will not work without masks and gloves.
- Accommodation in personnel rooms will be rearranged according to the maximum number.
- Room needs, duvet covers, blanket, pique etc, will be met at the office whilst maintaining the maximum social distance. One-to-one contact will be avoided. Where there is common use of supplied washing machine, iron, etc. machinery/equipment will be disinfected and wiped every day.
- Social distance will be maintained whilst using the lounge, lobby, sofa, table and TV for common use, and will be restricted to pairs maximum.
- Workers gloves and masks will be used in lodging canteens and social distance rules will apply.
- The lodging canteen will be disinfected every day.
- Housing rest areas will not be used collectively, social distance will be maximum, this is mandatory and will be respected.
Our hotels within the Republic of Turkey Kuşadası / AYDIN and Manavgat / Antalya cities are, like the world due, gradually recovering from the extraordinary situation that occurred with the Covid-19 pandemic.
We are now entering our normalization process and because of the type of health care system in the
Republic of Turkey, we are prepared and our measures are extremely sufficient for such ocassion. Our hotels are located centrally and very easy to reach. We have an excellent cooperation with contracted Private Hospitals in our hotels who provide a 24/7 doctor service and a fully equiped ambulance.
Our action plans and quarantine rooms are ready should we identify any suspect cases.All transactions and applications are recorded in detail. The products we offer to our valued guests, all our materials and products are safe, being purchased from reputable suppliers and after all necessary control and disinfection processes are accepted to our facilities where production and storage conditions at our facilities are made in extremely hygienic environments.
All in accordance with the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health and Science Committee Member and the criteria announced by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and companies that are the first in the world and internationally accepted within the tourism industry.
Our participation in Hygiene Certification related to the outbreaks to be given by the company continues.The termination of the Corona Virus (Covid-19) epidemic and Turkish entry to the normalization processes, with new and safe applications, we will never compromise on our hospitality and cleanliness.
We are proud to offer our most valuable and hygienic and safe service to our valuable Flora Garden Hotels Group guests.
We will be very happy to give welcome you and create new and beautiful memories.