Such personal data as name, surname, date of birth, home address, mobile and landline phone number, e-mail address, etc. used to introduce a person directly or indirectly are briefly referred to as “Confidential Information”.
Floragardenhotels.com has the right to use personal data for the purposes of its profiling, statistical research, advertising, presentations, marketing and other communication activities, for the purpose of carrying out such activities and share it with third parties only with prior notification to the user.
Floragardenhotels.com undertakes to keep personal data in strict confidentiality, secretly, ensure and maintain confidentiality, take the necessary measures to prevent the full or partial transfer of confidential information to the public or its unauthorized use or disclosure to the third parties and display scrupulousness in this matter; in the event that such information is damaged or it falls into the hands of the third parties as a result of the cyber attack on the website or the system, despite the necessary security measures taken by floragardenhotels.com, floragardenhotels.com does not bear any responsibility for this.
Floragardenhotels.com can receive information about users and the use of the website by users using a technical communication file (Cookie file). However, users can change their browser settings in such a way as to prevent the arrival of a technical communication file or to provide a notification when sending such a file.
Users have the right to log in at any time to update the Membership Information / Personal Information. You can send us such requests through contact information on the website. Your request will be reviewed and executed as soon as possible.
If you do not want to receive emails with advertisements and notifications from floragardenhotels.com, you can unsubscribe from the “mailing list”, by clicking on the appropriate link.
If you do not want to receive SMS messages with advertisements and notifications from floragardenhotels.com, you can leave the mailing list by sending a free SMS with the text ‘SMS CANCEL’.
Privacy and Cookies
What Data Can Be Processed?
Below is a list of data that is processed by the website floragardenhotels.com and which are considered as personal data in accordance with the law. Unless the opposite is stated, the term “personal data”, in accordance with the conditions set forth in this Policy, shall contain the following information:
• Identification data (name, surname, date of birth, location, gender, etc.)
• Contact information (Phone, Mobile phone, E-mail, etc.)
• Information about the user (e-mail , path through the site and login Information)
• Information about user operations (login, account registration and editing)
• Operational Safety Information
• Financial information (payment methods, bank card numbers, number of payments)
• Marketing information (Advertising purposes)
• Information about request / complaint management
The data anonymously submitted under articles 3 and 7 of the Personal Data Protection Act are not considered personal data in accordance with the provisions of this law, and processing of such data is carried out without regard to the provisions of the Policy.
Purposes of Personal Data Processing
Floragardenhotels.com has the right to process personal data provided by the Data Owner while registering membership and creating an account, and maintain related records, monitor performance by identifying system errors, to provide services to the Data Owner through the website and to improve the functioning of superior and downstream web sites; provide maintenance of services and support, including backup, by the relevant departments, so that interested parties could benefit from the goods and services provided by floragardenhotels.com and maintain the necessary business processes, plan activities aimed at introducing and recommending to stakeholders in accordance with their needs and habits of use, for the realization of commercial activities conducted by floragardenhotels.com and related business processes, legal, technical and commercial-business security floragardenhotels.com and third parties interacting with the Company, as well as planning and implementing of commercial and / or business strategies at floragardenhotels.com.
Personal Data Processed with the Open Consent of Data Owners and Processing Objectives
As the part of the data owner’s open consent, floragardenhotels.com has the right to monitor the movements of Data Owners on the website in order to increase user experience, create statistics, profiling, direct marketing and remarketing, create specific recommendations for the Data Owner about the campaigns and provide them to the Data Owner, and also for the purpose of using the data obtained in the content of any advertising or material, and also has the right to disclose such data to the parties listed below.
Transfer of personal data:
Personal data may be provided within the terms and conditions of the processing of personal data specified in articles 8 and 9 of the Law, to the competent persons of the “Nil Belen Construction Tourism.”, its shareholders, business partners , suppliers, legally authorized state institutions and organizations and private institutions authorized by law, and also on the basis of the procedures specified in Article 9 of the Law and within the framework of decisions of the Council for the Protection of Personal Data, limited to these purposes, may be transferred to foreign countries.
Method of collecting personal data and legal reasons:
Rights of the Owner of Personal Data:
According to Article 11 of the Law, data owners have the right to:
• Obtain information about whether personal data relating to them have been processed, and, if they have been processed, to request related information
• To receive information on the purposes of processing personal data and whether they are being used appropriately, in accordance with these purposes; to receive information about the third parties to whom personal data have been transmitted at home or abroad,
• In the event of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data, to require the correction and notification of the third parties to whom personal data about the operation performed in this context were transferred,
• Require the removal or cancellation of personal data in case of the absence of reasons requiring their processing, even if such data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant provisions of the law, and notifications of the third parties to whom such data were transmitted on the operation performed in this context,
• To object to the occurrence of a result directed against a person by analyzing the processed data only through automatic systems and to demand the elimination of damage (in the event of such damage) due to illegal processing of personal data.
Owners of personal data are entitled to send requests for the use of such rights to the address listed on the website www.floragardenhotels.com using the methods set forth in the Personal Data Protection Policy and Protection Policy prepared by floragardenhotels. com within the framework of Law No. 6698. Floragardenhotels.com will review these requests within thirty days. Floragardenhotels.com reserves the right to request a fee according to the tariff (if any) established by the Council for the Protection of Personal Data regarding requests.
We, ” Nil Belen Construction Tourism Food Textile Liquid Fuel Commerce Ltd.” (“floragardenhotels.com”) are working to protect the privacy of users of our website in order to ensure their safe and full use of our services.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by Internet sites you visit on your device or on a network server, through browsers. Cookies are created by the servers that are associated with the website you are visiting. Thus, the server can understand when a visitor revisits the same site.
Cookies do not contain personal data of visitors, such as name, gender or address. More information about cookies can be obtained from www.support.mozilla.org and www.allaboutcookies.org.
What cookies are used?
Cookies can be classified in terms of owners, lifetime and purpose of use as follows :
Depending on the party hosting the cookie, the website’s cookies or a third-party cookies are used . While the website cookies are created by floragardenhotels.com, third-party cookies are managed by various companies that work with floragardenhotels.com.
By the expiration date, cookies are divided into session and persistent cookies . While session cookies are deleted as soon as a visitor leaves the website, persistent cookies , depending on the area of use, can remain on the visitors’ devices for a different period of time.
For purposes of use, the floragardenhotels.com website uses technical cookies, cookies for verification, cookie for advertising files, cookies for personalization, and analytical cookies.
Why are cookies used?
On the website, cookies are used for the following purposes:
• Performing the basic functions required for the operation of the website. For example, to prevent the disappearance of items in the basket of the members of the site floragardenhotels.com during their visit to the website. Users who logged in do not need to re-enter passwords when visiting different pages on the website.
• Analysis of the website and increase of efficiency of the site. For example, the integration of different servers running on the site, determining the number of site visitors and simplifying the search for performance parameters or asking users what they are looking for.
• Increase of the functionality of the website and providing ease of use. For example, the use of the third-party social networks through the site, a reminder of the visitor’s name on subsequent visits or search queries.
• Personalization, targeting and advertising. For example, showing of advertising relevant to the interests of users on the pages visited by users.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
Floragardenhotels.com gives great importance to the fact that users can use their preferences for personal data. However, preference management is not possible for certain cookies that are mandatory for the operation of the website. In addition, if you close some cookies, you may experience problems with the various functions of the website.
Information about how you can manage the preferences of cookies used on the site, is given below:
Visitors have the option to personalize their preferences for cookies by changing the browser settings that are displayed on the website. If your browser does not have this feature, you can change the settings for cookies using the browser settings. Thus, although the browser may vary depending on the features it offers, data owners have the ability to block cookies by selecting a warning before using the cookie or simply disabling or deleting some cookies. Such preferences vary depending on the browser used, with general information available at https://www.support.mozilla.org.
Cookie preferences may be required separately for each device through which a visitor accesses the site.
• To disable cookies managed by Google Analytics, click here.
• To manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google, click here.
• With preferences for cookies used for Facebook’s promotional activities, see the Facebook Policy for cookies.
• To manage cookies through mobile devices, you can use the mobile device settings menu.
What Are Your Rights?
In accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, by contacting floragardenhotels.com, you are entitled to:
• Receive information on whether your personal data are being processed or not,
• If they are being processed, request related information,
• Obtain information about the purposes of processing and whether tyour data are used appropriately ,
• Receive information about third parties, to which your data has been handed over in the country / abroad
• In the event of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data, to require the correction and notification of the third parties to whom the personal data about the operation performed in this context were transferred,
• Require the removal or cancellation of the personal data in the absence of reasons requiring their processing, even if such data have been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant provisions of the law, and notifications of the third parties to whom such data were transmitted on the operation performed in this context
• To object to the occurrence of a result directed against a person by analyzing the processed data only through automatic systems
• To require the elimination of damage (in the event of such damage) due to illegal processing of personal data
These claims directed by the owners of personal data in the manner specified in the Policy on the processing and protection of personal data prepared in accordance with Law No. 6698 should be considered and brought to a result within 30 (thirty) days. Despite the principle of non-recovery of any fee related to inquiries, floragardenhotels.com reserves the right to request a fee according to the tariff (if any) established by the Council for the Protection of Personal Data regarding inquiries.
What you need to know:
Confidentiality and Security of Information about Your Registration. Only you (beside the authorized and responsible persons on the website), have access to all the information provided by you during registration and only you can change this information. If you maintain the security of your registration information, others will not be able to access it and change your information. For this purpose, during the registration process, you must act in the SSL security zone provided by Comodo SSL. This system is an international standard of encryption, which can not be violated.
Security of the Credit Card
Our company preserves the safety of credit card holders making purchases on our website. Information about your credit card is not stored in our system in any form.
When performing operations, you should pay attention to the two things to make sure that you are on a secure site. One of them is a key or lock symbol located in the bottom line of your browser. It shows that you are on a secure web page, and all your information is encrypted and protected. This information is used only in connection with the sale process and only in accordance with the instructions given by you. Information about the credit card used during purchases is encrypted with the EV SSL protocol provided by Comodo SSL, regardless of our shopping sites, and sent to the appropriate bank for verification. In addition, the official name of the company at which you make purchases is also indicated on the green bar located in the upper left corner. In case of approval of the use of the card, the bank transfers the required amount to the company’s account, and the site only indicates the successful completion of the operation, and the shopping continues. That is, since no information about the card can be visualized and registered by us, obtaining of such information by unauthorized persons or any third parties is prevented in any conditions.
The security of payment information / invoice / delivery address for orders placed online with a credit card is checked by our company to prevent credit card fraud. Therefore, it is necessary that our customers, making purchases for the first time on our website, confirm the correctness of their financial information and address / phone for approval of the services they purchase. To control this information, you can contact the credit card holder or the appropriate bank.
Never write down your credit card number or passwords in the e-mail messages that you send to our Customer Service for any of your orders. Information contained in electronic messages can be visualized by third parties. Our company can not guarantee the security of the information transmitted from your e-mail under any circumstances.